Are you new to online business or affiliate marketing and confused about keyword research and how to write a quality blog post?
Don’t give up, you are not alone with this problem.
Writing quality content to your blog can be hard to work, cause not everyone is a quality writer.
The good news are, you can learn to write quality content with some simple tips I will explain below.
A simple solution to get quality content to your blog is to hire a professional writer to do that for you.
But this solution can become expensive and maybe this is not the way you want to go…
When you decide to write quality content to your blog, remember that everyone starts as a non-writer without any experience.
But the truth is when you write the first word the rest will flow…
So how can you start writing quality content to your blog, even if it’s something you know a little or nothing about?
- Aim for up to 1,500 words (Google loves that, the longer the better)
- Split your keyword into 5 subtopics at least.
- Search each subtopic on Google and get the information you need, take a few minutes and READ through (knowledge is power!).
- Now you have read it, it’s in your head. Write a short article of about 200 -300 words under each subtopic
- Now proofread everything and if it sounds good, search for more information and add it up under each subtopic.
Now under each subtopic its kinda easy to have 300 words under each subtopic and before you know it, you have 1500. Less is fine, if you can do just 800 – 1,000 that’s okay.
Use Grammarly, it really helps to spellings and vocabulary
Use pixabay for images
Add videos from Youtube
Canva is your best friend to design infographics to your blog
Few things on the Internet are as hot right now as blogs. At last count there were well over 100 million blogs and that number is rapidly rising every day.
The growing popularity of blogs naturally leads entrepreneurs such as you and I to ask – So how can we make money from this phenomenon… without having to write every day?